My Husband

My Husband
In Memory

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Today maybe the last time I post on this blog. I have so much going on in my head right now, that all I really want to do is to sweep it all under the rug.... be done with it....not think about it anymore.  Tears will fall every day...I know some are listening but I don't know every one who reads my blog. I have no followers. I just want people who are thinking about taking their life, to know what happens to the people who love them so much after their gone.  There is a way out...but suicide isn't one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Sherry I always listen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am listening and so is God. He of all, feels and hears your pain. Just reach to him, he is right beside you, all you have to do is ask. If he brings you to it, he will bring you through it.
    Your friend,
    LS.

    ReplyDelete